Atelier Lumikha is Looking for a Staff Accountant for our Australian Travel Account
We are looking for a driven and exceptionally skilled staff accountant who will prepare balance sheets and profit and loss statements and other financial reports for our client.
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic startup company that has been progressively shaping the travel industry in Australia and the UK. Just two years after their launch, the company has already earned a net worth of $10,000,000. They are racing to become one of the leading startups in Australia.
The company is growing by leaps and bounds and they are in need of skilled and talented individuals to join the team.
About the Role
You will have a vital role in our company wherein you will assist in creating inventory reports, purchasing reports, and sales reports for our client. You will manage the day-to-day financial and management reporting of our client’s business by researching and analyzing accounting data. You will be able to give your own analysis on how our clients can cut costs, understand trends, and boost sales.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Certified Public Accountant) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably 1–4 years of work experience in financial management and/or audit/taxation
- Work experience in marketing and business development (particularly with Australian business services) is an advantage
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn how to use Xero platform is also a plus
- Prepare balance sheets and P&L reports and analyze cash flow
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process
- Update and monitor monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets
- Ensure timely submission of reports
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and statutory reports when required
- Assist and process claims and invoices payments
- Other assigned duties and projects
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the above requirements, we would like to hear from you.
This is a full-time position located in Dumaguete City. This position will work either day or mid-shift depending on the client assignment. Lumikhans work thirty-two hours/week and, upon regularization, earn twenty-four paid leave days per year.
For online applications, find us on our company website (https://lumikha.co), our recruiting website (https://lumikha.work), our Facebook page, on Twitter, and also on LinkedIn, Crunchbase, and Angellist.