We're Building a Massive Learning Wiki
Can you write smart, instructional content on processes and applications? Do you understand how people learn? Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Learning Content Specialist who can help us develop and deliver content that helps our team work more knowledgeably and confidently. If you can go deep to learn and explain the standard processes and platforms we use to support our teams, let us know.
Lumikha is a boutique BPO focused on marketing virtual assistance and remote teams for back-office and customer support and we're committed to working smarter through quality learning materials.
- This position is a part-time, remote work gig
- Successful applicants know that building great learning starts with being a good learner
- You will be using screen video, process mapping, and narrative to explain processes
- We are working aggressively to build our learning catalog of quality documentation
Skills & Experience
- Experience building and delivering learning and documentation
- Ability to work follow our learning format and take creative direction
- Prior work in a BPO either in documentation or frontliner is a major plus
- Experience using Grammarly for proofing and plagiarism checks is a plus
- Experience using Loom is a plus
- Experience with Miro is a plus
If you think you have what it takes, apply here. If you look like a good fit for our project, we'll be in touch.